How much does a membership cost?
- Membership is $50 for a 12-month period.
- Co-op memberships are available to any person, organization or business agreeing with the purposes of the Cooperative, regardless of race, nationality, political opinion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age or religious belief.
Can anyone shop at the Co-op?
- Yes… EVERYONE IS WELCOME to shop at the Co-op! Even if you’re not a member you’re welcome to stop in during any one of our deliveries and purchase from an assortment of wholesome and natural products and excess organic produce that we have out on the retail tables. Our inventory changes with every delivery so keep checking in!
Where do I pickup my order?
- At Harrigan Centennial Hall – pick-up times are normally from 5:30 – 8:00 pm unless there is some sort of delay.
- All dates are posted on our Deadlines & Deliveries page.
- An email is also always sent to all who order as a reminder of when and where to pick up your order.
How can I pay for my order?
- We accept cash, check, or credit card (no debit cards). For credit card payments there is a 3% convenience fee charged on your total at the register to cover credit card fees.